- Save tag "Comment" and "Encoded by" fields Save these fields upon exiting Tag&Rename.
- Save focused field on "Save and next" When enabled, if you edit a file tag and click the Save and next button, Tag&Rename will show the tag of the next file and place the cursor in the last edited field. Otherwise, the cursor will be placed in the Title field.
- DJ style tag editor window Exchange "URL" and "Encoded by" with "Label" and "Remixed by" in editors first tab.
- Show file list tree lines
- Don't show splash screen on program startup
- Use Vista style files selection in files list - With this option enabled, selected files and mechanism of files selection looks like in Windows Vista Explorer
- Mark cover art as "Cover front" in ID3v2 tags
- Delete ID3v1 tag when deleting ID3v2 tag Automatically delete ID3v1 tag on ID3v2 tag deletion.
- On saving ID3v2 tag Select what to do with an ID3v1 tag while changing an ID3v2 tag.
- On saving APE tag Select what to do an with ID3v1 tag while changing an APE tag.
- Don't update comment field when auto updating ID3v1 tags Don't update an ID3v1 comment field when Auto updating an ID3v1 tag after changing an ID3v2 or APE tag.
- Save playlists in .m3u8 (UTF8 encoded format) Save all playlists in .m3u8 format instead of .m3u format.
Quick save playlist:
- Case Setup playlist name case options.
- Replace spaces by underscores Select to generate playlist names like Artist_-_Album.m3u
- Use my own Amazon AWS Keys enable this if you have your own Amazon AWS account and want that Tag&Rename use your associate id and AWS keys when load album information from Amazon.
- Associate Tag, AWS Access Key Id, AWS Secret Access Key: fill this fields with your correct information.