- Default playlist name – Default file name that appears in the "Save files to playlist" dialog box when using the "save all" or "save selected" files to playlist commands.
- Add EXTINF information into playlist – Check to create extended m3u playlists (if you use Winamp or other player that supports EXTINF).
- Save full file path into playlist
Quick save playlist:
- "Selected" and "all" playlist name – Select and type in a name for the playlist Quick save options. You may use any text and/or variables listed at the bottom of the window.
- Playlist folder – Specify a folder where Tag&Rename will save all your playlists.
- Show save message – See the "Play list saved" confirmation pop-up window each time you do a Quick save playlist.