Freedb connection settings:
- Freedb server – Host address of the freedb server.
- Get servers list – Click this button to get a valid list of freedb servers.
- Your e-mail – You must fill in your e-mail address to use freedb.
View file name options for cover art and review that you can save when importing information from Discogs/Web.
If you are using a proxy server for your Internet connection, select its settings here.
- Save track information from the Web in xx/xx format – Adds the total songs number to the tag track number field while importing.
- Copy "Artist" data into "Album Artist" tag field while importing – This option is strongly recommended if you are using Windows Media Player or Windows Media Center Edition because of the widespread use of the Album Artist field in its Media Library (see screen shot).