- Autoselect files when its folder selected - If this option enabled and Tag&Rename file list have folders in it, then folder selection will automatically select all files and folders in it.
- Use check boxes to select files – When this option is disabled, file selection in the Tag&Rename file list works like in most programs: highlighted files = selected files. When this option is enabled, Tag&Rename shows checkboxes near file/folder names, and only checked files are selected.
After open new folder:
Specify what Tag&Rename should do after it opens a folder.
- Auto expand all folders – Check this box if you want Tag&Rename to expand all subfolders in the playlist.
- Files selection – Specify which files will be automatically selected after a folder is opened.
- Use colors – Check this option to see a colored file list. (Remember to select colors that you like.)
- Color files with names longer than joliet standard – Check this box to see colored files with names longer than 64 characters (limitation of joliet CDR/CDRW standard).
- Show lines – Enable/disable lines in file list. (Lines give the list a table-like appearance.)
- Color files with low bitrate – Check this box to see colored files with a low bitrate.
- Show ID3v1 tag is not present indicator - Show small red circle near file without ID3v1 tag (for mp3 and ape files only)